Answered By: SJU Reference Last Updated: Aug 24, 2020 Views: 1172
Answered By: SJU Reference
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2020 Views: 1172
You can print 200 free pages (black & white) each semester on campus. Put money on your ID card to pay for additional prints.
To print in the Library, follow these steps:
- First time printing? Register your card by swiping and logging in at the release stations on the printers (the small touchscreens)
- Log in to any public computers in the building.
- Access whatever it is you need to print, and go to print the document like you normally would (make sure that the printer selected is PLC Black+White -- this should be the default). If you want color prints (35 cents each) choose the color printer.
- After sending your print job, go to the printer.
- Swipe your card on the touchscreen release station.
- Your print job should be listed after you log in. Select the job, hit print, and your document should print!