Answered By: Jenifer Baldwin Last Updated: May 14, 2020 Views: 66
Answered By: Jenifer Baldwin
Last Updated: May 14, 2020 Views: 66
To add a library module:
- Navigate to the Canvas Commons, located on the left sidebar in your Dashboard.
- To narrow your search to just SJU, turn off the “Show Public Resources” option.
- To locate the Library’s Information Literacy modules, you can search by “Library” “FYS” or “IL” to find them.
- Select the item you would like to import.
- Select the course or courses you would like to import the item into and click “Import.”
- The module(s) will appear at the bottom of your Modules page as published modules. You can drag and drop the module to the location you prefer.