Answered By: Stephanie Riley Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 30
Answered By: Stephanie Riley
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 30
You can enable java with the following steps:
- In the Java Control Panel, click the Security tab.
- Select the option Enable Java content in the browser.
- Click Apply and then OK to confirm the changes.
- Restart the browser to enable the changes
See below for more information:
Where is “Java Control Panel” in Window 7?
Launch the Windows Start menu
- Click on Programs
- Find the Java program listing
- Click Configure Java to launch the Java Control Panel
Where is “Java Control Panel” in Mac?
- Click on Apple icon on upper left of screen.
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on the Java icon to access the Java Control Panel