Answered By: Stephanie Riley Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 17
Answered By: Stephanie Riley
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 17
Renewal policies depend on the lending library. To renew books that are ordered via:
E-ZBorrow: Contact a staff person at the Service Desk: 610-660-1900.
- Log onto ILLiad
- Then select "View Checked Out Items."
- Locate the title of the book that you want to renew and select its transaction number.
- If renewal requests are allowed, “Request Renewal” will display (in Red) at the top of the request record in your ILLiad account.
- Renewal requests may be submitted no more than 7 days prior to the due date.
- Renewal and new due date will be confirmed by e-mail.