Answered By: Stephanie Riley Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 7873
Answered By: Stephanie Riley
Last Updated: May 06, 2015 Views: 7873
Export your calendar:
- Click Preferences
- Click Import/export
- Under Export, select the Calendar button and browse to the correct calendar
- Click Export
- Save file
Convert your calendar:
Go to: https://icsconvert.appspot.com/ or http://projectwizards.net/en/support/ics2csv
- Browse and upload your .ics calendar file
- Click Convert to CSV
- Download file
- Save file DO NOT OPEN
Opening in Excel
- Open the Excel program
- Go to File -> Open
- Select your csv temp file and open
- Select the first COLUMN (not cell)
- Under Data, click Text to Columns
- Select Delimited hit Next
- Your data should preview like an excel sheet.
- Click finish
- Manipulate and tabulate data!!
Quick Video overview:
- The Project Wizards site doesn't convert ICS to CSV anymore.
This site does though https://icsconvert.appspot.com/
- Thanks! We updated the FAQ and video
- The 1st comment is incorrect. I went to Appshot first to try converting from ICS to CSV, but they want you to pay $2 for it. The other site, Project Wizards, converted my ICS file to CSV for free.
- Thanks for your comment! I feel like the two websites go back and forth every 6 months....Can they just make up their minds? :)