Answered By: Stephanie Riley Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 29
Answered By: Stephanie Riley
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 29
To export from Refworks
- The easiest export format is BibTeX - RefWorks ID.
- When the file opens, go to File -> Save page as and save to your desktop or downloads folder.
To import the exported file to EndNote:
- Select the Collect tab, and then click the Import References link.
- For the File field, click the Browse button or Choose File to find and select the file containing reference data.
- For the Import Option field, when importing we recommend selecting "BibTeX"
- For the To field, select a group to assign to the imported references.
- Click the Import button.
Detailed instructions from Pitt Libraries