Answered By: William Fanshel Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 41
Answered By: William Fanshel
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 41
You can print 200 free pages a semester on campus. After these 200 run out, put money on your ID card to pay for prints.
To print in the Library, follow these steps:
- First time printing? Register your card by swiping and logging in at the release stations on the printers (the small touchscreens)
- Log in to any public computers in the Library.
- Access whatever it is you need to print, and go to print the document like you normally would (make sure that the printer is PLC Black+White -- this should be the default). If you want color prints (35 cents each) choose the color printer.
- After sending your print job, go to the printer alcove in Drexel Library or Post Learning Commons.
- Swipe your card on the touchscreen release station.
- Your print job should be listed after you log in. Select it, and hit print, and your document should print!
If you have any problems, ask for Tech Help at a Library service desk.