Answered By: William Fanshel Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 43
Answered By: William Fanshel
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2015 Views: 43
You can print 200 free pages each semester on campus. After these 200 run out, put money on your ID card to pay for prints.
To print in the Library, follow these steps:
- First time printing? Register your card by swiping and logging in at the release stations on the printers (the small touchscreens)
- Log in to any public computers in the Library.
- Access whatever it is you need to print, and go to print the document like you normally would (make sure that the printer selected is PLC Black+White -- this should be the default). If you want color prints (35 cents each) choose the color printer.
- After sending your print job, go to the printer alcove in Drexel Library or Post Learning Commons.
- Swipe your card on the touchscreen release station.
- Your print job should be listed after you log in. Select the job, hit print, and your document should print!
If you have any problems, ask for Tech Help at a Library service desk.