Answered By: SJU Reference
Last Updated: Oct 17, 2017     Views: 53

You may request it through the SJU Library's Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system, a free service available to current SJU students, faculty, and staff. 

Make your request using the FindIt button found next to the article's citation in a database, then click the Interlibrary loan link.

If you have a printed citation or other information, Login to HawkShare directly and click New Request.

For books, E-ZBorrow is also an option

We do not interlibrary loan materials electronically that we own in print or microform. To check, search the journal title in the Library catalog.