Answered By: SJU Reference Last Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Views: 17
Answered By: SJU Reference
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2017 Views: 17
Once your list starts getting long, folders are the perfect solution!
How do I make a folder?
- Go view your list
- Click See Current Reading List
- Click Add Folder [see right]
- Name the folder (eg. Module 1, Week 1, Introduction)
- Click Create Folder
- Now that you've created a folder, the new folder menu will appear next to each item on your list. (*It might be easiest to either create all the folders in a row, then add the articles OR create them one at a time and load each set of articles into each folder.*)
- Move each item to its folder using the new drop-down menu