Answered By: Brendan Johnson Last Updated: Jun 20, 2018 Views: 31
Answered By: Brendan Johnson
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2018 Views: 31
To add a library module:
- Navigate to the Canvas Commons, located on the left sidebar in your Dashboard.
- To narrow your search to just SJU, turn off the “Show Public Resources” option.
- To locate the Library’s Information Literacy modules, you can search by “Library” “FYS” or “IL” to find them.
- Select the item you would like to import.
- Select the course or courses you would like to import the item into and click “Import.”
- The module(s) will appear at the bottom of your Modules page as published modules. You can drag and drop the module to the location you prefer.